Apple Watch is not showing proper heart rate during classes on the Studio
The following steps can be taken when your Apple Watch is not properly showing heart rate during on-demand / Live 1:1 classes on your Studio or other iOS device:
1: Confirm you have successfully gone through Steps 1-4 in the **Apple Watch Setup article** to ensure you have the FORME app installed on both your iOS device as well as your Apple Watch.
2: Confirm that you are opening up the FORME app on your iOS device or a class on your Studio "BEFORE" launching the FORME app on the Apple Watch. Doing this in reverse order can cause errors.
3: If using the Studio, make sure your iOS device is close by to ensure the most accurate heart rate data is being provided by your Apple Watch.
4: "Force Quit" the FORME app on your Apple Watch:
- Press the "Digital Crown" to display all apps
- Tap the desired app
- Press and hold the Side Button
- When the Power Down menu appears, release the Side Button
- Press and hold the Digital Crown until the app goes away and the watch face returns
- Relaunch the FORME App on the Apple Watch
If you've tried / confirmed all the above steps and are still experiencing trouble, please reach out to our Member Support team at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help.