Setting the Passcode
The passcode is a 4-digit PIN that will need to be entered each time you wake the Lift for use. The passcode is the same across all member profiles on the Studio Lift, and should be set up during installation.
How to set up passcode
The Passcode feature is automatically enabled during the Installation process. If the device is installed without a passcode, here are the steps to enable the feature. Note this can only be enabled by the Studio’s membership owner:
- Log in to your Studio Lift with the main member account
- Go to Settings > System
- Scroll down and tap on “LIFT Passcode”
- Tap on Turn On Passcode (if Passcode is turned off)
- Enter a 4-digit passcode
- Re-enter the passcode
Lift is now passcode enabled.
How to reset your passcode if you forget
If you forget your passcode, you can easily create a new one:
- Tap the “Forgot Passcode” feature on the PIN pad. For security purposes, you must enter the password for the master member account.
- After entering the password of the master account, follow the instructions to enter a new passcode.
How to lock the Studio Lift Arms
You can always lock the Studio Lift arms at any time using the Lock button located in the Control Center. Locking the device will render the Studio Lift arms inoperable. To unlock the device, simply enter your passcode on the PIN pad.
Passcode Auto Lock
In situations where the Studio Lift arms are unstowed and in an active position, auto-lock will engage and deactivate the Lift arms, preventing any unauthorized use. After 10 minutes of inactivity, you will see an onscreen message informing you that the Studio Lift arms will be deactivated in 10 seconds. Tap on the screen to dismiss the 10 second countdown. If the countdown timer reaches 0, the Studio Lift arms will become inactive. You may continue to use the other functions of your Lift, including Studio-only classes, but will need to enter your passcode if you wish to use the Lift arms.
Deactivating the Passcode feature
If you wish to deactivate the passcode feature, you can do so by following these steps:
- Go to the Settings menu and tap on the Passcode option.
- You will see an option to Turn Off the Passcode feature.
- Please accept the disclaimer by tapping “Accept”, and the Passcode will be deactivated.
If you wish to re-activate the passcode feature in the future, you can always do so from the Passcode option in Settings.