How to prepare for your Live Training Session
Joining your Live 1:1 Training session is easy. Set yourself up for success in three simple steps before meeting with your Trainer:
- If you wish to use a Heart Rate Monitor or Bluetooth Headphones during your training session, please ensure you have them successfully paired prior to joining the session via the pairing HRM or bluetooth device instructions.
- If using WiFi with your Studio, ensure you have upload and download speeds of at least 10Mb/s to ensure the best Live 1:1 experience. You can check these numbers directly on your Studio by following the below directions:
- Tap the Control Center on the upper right corner of the Studio screen
- Tap the “Settings” tile
- Tap the “Systems” tile
- Scroll down on that screen until you see the “Network Status” option. Tap Network Status
Scroll towards the bottom of that screen to see the upload & download speeds
3. Plan on joining 5-minutes before your scheduled start time to ensure no unexpected connectivity issues occur:
Feel free to also view our Live 1:1 Training Session Guide for additional information on how to best prepare for your Training Sessions.