How do I adjust the volume?
Your Studio allows you to control both the music volume and instructor volume independently for a more personalized experience.
Open the Control Center on the top right corner of the Studio screen. At the top of the panel, you can make changes to:
- The overall volume (tap farthest left on scale to mute)
- The mix: select how much instructor versus music you’d like to hear by tapping along the scale. Farthest left = all music, farthest right = all instructor!
- The output: select whether you want the sound to come from the Studio or your bluetooth headphones
If you want to make volume adjustments within a class, tap the speaker icon on the top right hand corner. This will open a menu that allow you to make changes to:
- The output: select whether you want the sound to come from the Studio or your bluetooth headphones.
- Music: select the level from 10 (loudest) to 1 (lowest) or mute
- Trainer: select the the level from 10 (loudest) to 1 (lowest) or mute
Note: Due to music licensing restrictions, the trainer volume cannot be completely muted while the music is playing. In the event you mute the trainer, the music will also mute. As you change the volume of the trainer, the music will follow.